Toronto’s fastest growing real estate blog is looking for a Vancouver editor, and we’re hoping it’s you!
Are you a journalist that isn’t afraid to give your real opinion – even if it means you’ll be hated by every real estate agent in the Pacific Northwest? Would you have told us that last sentence was wicked awkward? Perfect, then we’d like to have chat!
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Located in the Greater Vancouver Area with local knowledge of the boroughs.
- A keen eye for architectural and design detail – if you can’t tell explain the difference between a Tudor and French Country cottage, this probably isn’t the place for you.
- What you lack in knowledge, you make up for with your excellent research skills.
- A portfolio of written work (bonus points if you consider yourself a photo journalist).
- You’re a tech-person, and are excited to learn how our proprietary platform – that may or may not be involve a super smart AI unit that will become your new best friend.
Still interested? Email us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] along with your salary expectations. We’ll get in touch if we think you might be a good fit. No phone calls or recruiters please.