We kill at social media, just not our own. So if you’re a master at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, and you want a new gig – we should talk.
We’re looking for someone that:
- Loves social media, or is at least great at faking it.
- Is honest and opinionated. By no means do you have to agree with all of us, but you need to call us on bulls**t if you don’t.
- Substantial social media footprint. Writers aren’t required to have social media presence, so you’ll have to make up for them.
- Doesn’t troll people. If you’ve ever corrected a stranger’s grammar on social media, you’re not going to fit in.
- Has experience implementing and tracking their own KPIs. We’re not big on telling people what to do, but you’ve gotta be able to tell us how well you’re doing.
Bonus (but not required):
- You like real estate.
- You’ve used Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter Ads.
- You’ve managed ad-buying budgets.
- You want to learn to use our in-house tools. They’ll make your life a lot easier.
Still interested? Sweet. Send your resume, salary expectations, and links to a couple of your social accounts you’re most proud of to [email protected].