Addicted to your iPhone? Perfect! As an iOS developer, you’ll be responsible for working with our backend developers, and UX designer to craft an experience that will help our readers throughout the real estate buying process – or help them peer into their neighbors houses that are for sale.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience with Swift and working knowledge of Objective-C.
- A portfolio of native iOS apps.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with version control, Github specifically would be a bonus.
- Not required, but experience with Node.js would be a bonus.
Still interested? Nice! Email us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] along with your salary expectations. We’ll get in touch if we think you might be a good fit. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Note: This is for a six-month contract, but may become a permanent position in the near future.